Saturday, March 17, 2012

17032012

Ermmm there is half more month to April, yeah I'm so happy that I'm not going to stay at the rented room at Sunway alone anymore. I'm staying with my sister now, it is better to be with family. Everytime I go back to the room, I feel so stressed, heerrrrr seriously I don't like there. Another good thing is my sem break is coming right one month later! Maybe it is too early to say, but I know how the time flies. And yet, today is my brother's birthday, wish him a happy birthday with all the blessings and loves from God and us! Thank him for taking good care of me since the day I left my home, hope he won't hesitate to continue taking care me.

Hannon
He is sooooo cute with his botak! Some more I think he is much adorable.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
and also
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
TO CHLOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.