Monday, April 02, 2012

New Love

I think most of you do not know who is she, or may be no one knows? Okay she is Coco Rocha, my new love top model. I always tell my besties that I love the girls who are models, they are gorgeous. Not only that, I love their performances on the runway, they are calm and cool. They are such confident ladies anywhere and anytime, of course they are also professional indeed. I love how they work for life, and how they live for work. 

Here are some of her photos of Hudson Bay Co-Spring Summer 2012, The Room. 




Her every single pose is awesome!
Okay, there might be many top models outside can do like her or even better and prettier, but whatever the others, I still love her, haha love her arrogant face. 

Here is the campaign video of The Room, do free to watch it.

 And also few other ads from her!



 This LongChamp is nice!

What do you feel about her?
If you love her too, you can visit CocoRocha for more!

Okay done for admiring, if I am qualified, I'm sure I will go to be a model and fall love with a model girl. But I know I'm short, lolll anything lah, hope you enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.