Saturday, February 05, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

A simple CNY for me this year. Are you? I'm just stay at home yesterday, I mean just now-the day before 1200am. Before, for my CNY, I didn't stay at home almost the whole day. Haha, it's not same anymore as before. Now just a simple update as I'm super very extremely damn boring. Yesterday was Baby Nicole and Baby Dico's birthday. We celebrated Nicole's buffday at Genting and unfortunately we can't celebrate together with Dico. Just wishing her a Happy Birthday!!! Hope both of you were happy in your 18-year-old-birthday. 

For Nicole and Dico
it was late,but 100% from my heart.Hahas

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You


We Wish You a Happy Birthday and a Happy Chinese New Year 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.