Friday, June 15, 2012

First in June

Finally I have my time to blog. I mean at least I'm going to update it. I was super extremely busy from the first day of June. Even until now, still, I have quite a lot of stuff which is needed to be done in next week! Well, these two weeks I gained a lot, not weight but everything. I am so satisfied! My days these past two weeks were good and the best, it was same like the school people having their holiday. I had a lot of fun but I need to take care about my study too, so sometimes I was nearly collapsed! So far, I AM STILL GOOD HERE, study is good, play is good! Work hard, play hard, work smart, then play smart.

Yeah, the most awesome one in the past two weeks was M4J (Malaysia For Jesus) at National Stadium Bukit Jalil. You would never never never know how awesome it was unless you were there! Some of them who have missed it, I guarantee you have missed one of the most awesome event in your lifetime, so I am happy that I didn't miss it! If you are not going to miss it again, stay tuned, because IT IS AN ANNUAL EVENT which is organised by my church- FGA. Yes of course I am so sure that I will be there next year. And then Sunway Lagoon, Paradigm Mall, i-city, Mid Valley...... ermm nothing special actually because have already been there quite few times but better staying at home right! I'm still considering whether to update it as I have many photos about that, uhmmm may be yes if I manage to make my time.

Lastly, share with you guys the song that I love and I was looking for it so long!
I bet you know this if you are Nikon fans or movie freaks!
Welcome Home by Radical Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.