Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thank you!

Although it is late, but I can't forget to blog about father's day! I am so wanted to thank my daddy for everything he gave me, I am such a blessed and lucky son! I was so stupid that I used to hate him in the past because he is not caring as my mum, he even scolded me for every single thing. Until last year I only got to understand that what he did was all for my own good, he loves his children so much, I can feel it now so real at every moment. Thank you daddy, wishing you stay happy and healthy all the time!





About 12 years ago, he was with terminal nasal cancer and he was about to leave us, but there was a miracle coming to us from God. God gave his life back and he spend his lifetime to do and sacrifice everything for a better life, and how he looks now, how my family lives now, you would know where the grace comes from, how great and how hard my daddy do for it, I promise and swear that I won't waste a second to blame and hate him anymore, I love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.