Friday, September 07, 2012

07092012

New semester was started and the very first week is over. No ways to be lazy anymore. This new semester is quite interesting actually, one thing I don't like is I need to do drawing stuff again. But other subjects are fun, most of the works and lessons I feel like loving it. And all of the lecturers are seriously experienced and professional. One of the lecturers was actually up on 8TV's shows, another one got his doctorate few years ago if I'm not mistaken and some others are funny and spontaneous. So it's considered a good site on this semester and I am thinking that the fee is gonna be worth for all these. I hope I could manage my time perfectly so I won't be staying late and even not sleeping at all to complete my assignments. Yeah I also believe that I sure will learn a lot of new things and experiences as well as they might make me another awesome life. Hmmm but kinda upset recently and I hope everything is gonna be alright! Gonna do some work first bye goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.