Sunday, September 30, 2012

Little Outing


It was a Saturday, Thong (my brother's gf) and me went shopping for mooncakes at One Utama. We went there about 1 or 2pm. Luckily no jam no rain, and we could get a nice parking which was near to the entrance of the shooping mall.

This is the centre court of New Wing. There was a musical performance by a bunch of children, omg they performed so well. One of the songs they played is one of my favourite but unfortunately I don't know what is the name and I actually look for the song everywhere on the internet. Besides, both of the Old and New Wing have this kind of stalls there, so I mean the brands of the mooncake are actually separated into two group. We walked all the way from new to old then came back to new again. Fml One Utama is seriously very big you know.

After buying all the mooncakes, we went to have something nice as our brunch. We both were starving like mad, only had our first meal at 1530. We decided to try Japanese food, so we ended up going Dontaku Ramen Japanese Restaurant. I think this restaurant is famous with their ramen, heavenly delicious.

Actually when I dine at Japanese and Korean restaurants, I normally do not order those heavy drinks like juice, soft drinks or beer. I don't really mean that heavy, but I mean I will order mineral water or green tea, that is okay for me. I think those fancy drinks do not work best with Japanese and Korean food, it made me feel like overloaded and then, puke.


I don't remember what was its name, but this was for 2 pax. And it is mentioned with 3 chili icons in the menu, so it was telling us very spicy. But not at all, seriously NOT AT ALL. I didn't get any spicy taste inside this ramen but it was still delicious anyway.

I don't know whether you spot the egg? It was actually an add-on topping, we paid extra 2 bucks for it, but honestly to those egg lovers, you will need it and love it!

These were all what we got. I actually feel weird when I saw some random new brands and of course those mooncakes with new tastes. Some of them were okay, I will still try, but some others, I think they were too over lah.

After all, we idled around there, and suddenly bumped into this awesome pretty shoes! Omggggg couldn't be nicer anymore. Love it in the first sight but it is too expensive, I will be waiting until the super mega sale and discount, if not I don't think I will buy it.

Plain Black T-shirt from Topman
Denim Shorts from Brands Outlet
Shoes from Vans

Sometimes I hope I can get some days to wear a bit more fancy and fashion, but ermmmm I will try to get some chances. I got many fancy stuff but I never wear it. Nvm casual is good too. 


Lastly,
HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL
to all the people!

And bye September!

1 comment:

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.