Friday, May 03, 2013

Leanne's 20th

Back to 23th March, we had one birthday celebration for Leanne. I know, it was one month ago, sorry been busy for college life. Life was really miserable in these recent weeks, really miserable. I am now doing and thinking hard to get it through, thanks for everyone, everyone who cares and loves me. Enough for the emotional stuff, haha believe me I am fine. We went to Little  Korean  which is located at Mont Kiara for a Korean dinner. Delicious but bloody expensive. After that, we have second round which were cake and game session at Vince's hostel, don't know what to call, house or rented room whatever, which is located at Tropicana, yeah is Casa Tropicana. I think the security can still be better lol cause don't know why I feel like random people can just get in very easily. It was a very wonderful and amazing night. You know when the best and craziest friends gather together and whatever they are going to have will be just that simply awesome, nothing else.

















































Wishing you for the best of the best in your life, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.