Monday, April 22, 2013

Les Miserables

Les Miserable is seriously awesome! Wanted to watch when it was still on screen but busy life had me so I couldn't make it. If you have time and you like to sing or listen to songs in an artistic or a story-based way, you should really watch it, story damn good, music damn good, people damn pretty and handsome! I had tears when watching it! You see how touching is it?


Epilogue - Les Miserable

I Dreamed a Dream by Anne Hathaway

Suddenly by Hugh Jackman

Castle on a Cloud by Isabelle Allen

Stars by Russell Crowe

In My Life/ A Heart Full of Love by Eddie Redmayne, Amanda Seyfried and Samantha Barks

Epilogue Finale - Les Miserable

Hope you are enjoying the songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.