Monday, April 01, 2013

Of Monsters and Men

HAPPY APRIL EVERYONE!
I don't care is it a good month, but I believe everyone can do anything just to make it good.
I was totally messed up recently so I told us myself I must not let shits happen again and again.

Ever wonder how to kick a good start? Come with me!
I just found out there is one awesome band out there, every of their single thing is so much awesome and amazing, especially their music videos got their own art styles and directions which are so nicely and beautifully done. You must not afford to miss it, really.

So here you go, OF MONSTERS AND MEN!







AND here are my favourite songs from them, once I got the first-ear-glimpse on the first song, then I can't stop myself to discover more about them, so basically here are the top 5 for me. There are still other good songs which I don't share here now. You should go and check them out. Enjoy!

Little Talks

King and Lionheart

Mountain Sound

Dirty Paws

Your Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.