Saturday, November 06, 2010

06112010 Saturday

Today is Saturday and I really feel bored for Saturdays. The non-stop tuition classes made me faint especially English class. I totally got 4 pieces of '' Directed Writing '' essays which I am going to finish soon. Haiz, you know? So bother me for thinking the points. Today,I had my lunch at Kopitiam in Raub before Physics tuition. I felt chagrined at having meal there as there is all expensive food only and I lacked money recently. So BAD!! I wish to be rich and will not be bothered with money during the future. Haha, I hope it's not only a dream to attain it. Haiz, something's tough is coming so I am going to refrain myself from becoming intoxicated in this and and and others...Haha, so just stop here 1st for today. Haha and ... dangdang


some briefness pictures which can relax my vexation and tension...







enjoy reading...bye

1 comment:

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.