Thursday, November 11, 2010

Do you think I'm a stupid person?

Am I a stupid person?
Erhhh, I think NO.

I have dreams.
I put endeavors on what I'm going to achieve.
I have love.
I love my family,my friends etc.
I have intentions.
I will do what I like and love to do.
I have emotions.
I smile when happy-ing and I cry when sad-ing.

For what I would like to achieve,
I try my best to do.
I'm not stupid.
I will shun my life from having regrets.
I hate regrets at all.
It is my life and I make decisions for myself,
we have our own lives,
but why are we willing to regret?

I suffer for thinking something so troublesome.
Sometimes,what you wish will not follow your ways compulsory.
It is fate.
If I have tried my best,
why don't you redound on me?

Now it is November,
soon it will be the last day of this year.
Time has wings , passes molto fast.
I nill to have regrets and
I wish to have a perfect 17-year-old.
We will not know what will happen next moment,isn't it?
Why don't we cherish what we have now?
Humans are always greedy.
But please appreciate for whay you have first.
Leave happiness in your life instead of sadness and regrets.

For those who read this,
keep up your life
and continue to appreciate.
And smile smile smile.
Have nice days.Hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.