Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sammi Cheng Love MI More 2011



I was in Genting Highlands with my mum and my bro Hannon at 19 March 2011. We had been there for Sammi Cheng Love MI More 2011 Concert at Arena of Stars. We went there at about 3pm. After reaching there, we found that so hard to get a parking. But luckily we got it when we found a family wanna leave.Then, we went to get our tickets at the counter of Arena of stars. Then I left my mum and bro for my friends' gathering at The Coffee Bean.I joined them for a while as they were rushing to go home. Then we went for our ways, Paris,Nicole and me. Three of us were just simply wandering around then I met with my family. I told both of the gurls that my bro asked me to have my dinner with my mum. Then that was all for three of us that day. Chew! Really a short gathering.Then we had our dinner at 铜锣湾,First World···


My mum was busy eating and even not free to take one photo.Haha..


My bro Hannon.



My seafood rice. Tasted nice.


The tickets.




Then we headed to Arena of Stars.


Before the concert start.


Malaysia's Cultural Presentation.


The concert started. All the fans lighted their fluorescence sticks.












 Dancing and Singing and High-ing.


Talking to us. Beautiful light.


Soft song.Really nice.


Dance AGAIN.








Shouting for ENCORE!


Then ENCORE! Wow..




Bombbb..


Finally the end..




Byebye lor.Haha..



A nice show!! Hahaha..then we headed the way to KL's home and said Goodbye to Genting Highlands again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.