Monday, March 28, 2011

What I did these days

Phew...finally I'm ready to blog. I don't know why imma so lazy to blog recently. I still remember that I blogged almost everyday last time. But now? Hahas, don't bother, today i wanna finish the posts.


20032011
For your information, I was in KL after Sammi's concert. It was a free Sunday. I just stayed at home and kept online. Hahas..but it was boring if I only kept online. So I decided to have a short photo-shooting session. Hahas, damn funny! Here the photos..




As all of you know, a magnitude-9.0 earthquake with a devastating tsunami occurred in Japan. A large amount of people died and many of them injured. It was a misery. Japan is under a gloomy sky and they are still waiting for helps and hopes, indispensably the greatest loves of us from other countries. We are not been asked to donate some or much of our wealth, but we can give our loves to support them. Caring and loving can always comfort those who are in trouble. Hope Japan is alright and pray for Japan.


Do you know who are they? Yeah..she's my sister and of course he's my sister's husband. If you gt following my blog, fyi, they have gt married in December 2010. They bought a new house as their loving home. So they held a house-warming party. That's why I was there, it was the main reason I went to KL. A very nice dinner with my family and relatives. Yeah!!



21032011
The next day, my bro who accompanied his honey take my mum and me for an outing. We went to Pavilion. Before that, we had our breakfast at Pizza Hut.

Spaghetti Marinara

 Pizza Hawaiian Chicken

 Mushroom soup- Finished eating.

Love Pizza Hut.



Then, headed Pavilion. We were just wandering around and looking for prey.
Finally!!!

Yeah!! My first Topman's stuff.

Actually there were 2 t-shirts only.

 Loving mask from Teddy Tales.

Mask-testing. Look at me!!
Hahas..don't know what to say.
Just wanna try something different.=='' Hahas




23032011

Went home at 22 March because of SPM result. I didn't have any feeling before. Until that morning before going to school, I felt all nervous and tension because of worrying the surprising result, nobody can sure whether it would be a positive surprise or negative one. But now I knew that was positive for me. Not an excellent result but I'm satisfied. Some of the subjects actually were in my expectation. So not to be very happy or sad that time, but happy lar. Hahas..congrats to all my friends. Hope we all will be fine and better in our future. Good luck all!!




25032011


Genting again with Leanne, her darling, Dico, Nicole, Hanco and Vince. For what? Celebrating Leanne's Buffday!! Yeah~~Hahas,we went there by Proton Alza and of course the driver was Leanne's darling. So could fetch six of us. Besides, Paris was not free and Clare are still working so they can't join but cards were gifted to her,Baby Leanne. We gt free dinner from her darling and free K-box from Leanne!! Yeah again!! Very happy that night. But unfortunately no camera around and didn't take photos. Or you can view photos here. Lastly, wishing you a Happy 18th Birthday and Happy 4th Anniversary to both of you!!Cheers!!





Finally UPDATED. Gonna sleep. So late ady!!! Good night.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.