Friday, August 19, 2011

Time to Change

Hello Hello ppl! Long time not been here ady, is the time to update now. So, what do you know about me recently? Okay, let me tell you now. I have decided to continue my study in The One Academy, finally, finally I'm steady steady and nomore on the ship which located at the middle of the sea with strong waves and winds. lolll Fyi, before registration, I was asked to prepare 2 portfolios while other colleges didn't ask for it before. Well, let me show you my portfolios now!
My first portfolio about landscape-before.

then, after.

I drew mine by following this picture(google search). This is original one.

SO, AM I AWESOME? A VERY BIG BIG CLAP TO ME.lols

My second portfolio.


Is galaxy, but not that good.


Course Application Form

*In the space provided, please state your reason(s) for pursuing a career in Communication Design and for selecting The One Academy(in not less than 150 words).* wtf!


I went for the registration yesterday. Btw, I have to take a english placement test, a drawing test and a student survey, something like quiz. They were all *wth* tests! My answers were really shit, but luckily I passed the english test. v(^o^)v 

After that, I went for chatime at Sunway Pyramid! I ordered Chatime Grass Jelly Roasted Milk Tea.


Chatime Grass Jelly Roasted Milk Tea, while I was waiting for the bus.

So I succeeded to be enrolled in TOA for dip in gd and advertising. Will be there on next week, so fastttttt. My dear friends, I really gonna leave this time, so take care!

Besides, now let me show you some pictures in my ddt, hahaha, a crowded wedding!
You can guess where I am in the picture.


ddt 3.0

Before I end my post, share a nice song with you all.

Olivia Ong- A Love Theme
A VERY SWEET SONG.
I like the chorus, :'' Baby the smile you see, it's everything I want it to be......''


OMG, I'm getting fat definitely.
Blog again soon, byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.