Thursday, May 10, 2012

10052012

Hello peeps I'm back! I have been busy for college when May came. A new semester has started and I want to thank Lord for the free timetable but not for the Friday class which ends at 730pm, it's wth time, GOD you know it is Friday! Anyway I hope we can compromise by consulting with the lecturer to change the time or day. I am much more free in this semester because I have only 4 classes and I am off on Tuesday and Wednesday, how good? But the sad thing is the subjects are much much tougher, so I promise myself to work harder and study smarter than before to score for this semester too. Not much to hangout and be playful anymore. It is so called life for students nowadays.

Okay stop for my life, now I am going to share with you guys AGAIN with the M4J event! What is awesome? Let's watch the promo video first, spend your only 2 mins please!


There are few things you can't miss for sure:
1. The reverends especially Rev. Philip Mantofa!
2. The moment we pray together.
3. The worship.
4. The Festival of God's Power!
5. Vanness Wu and Joshua Band!
6. The words from God and the words we are going to tell God.
7. Many many and many.

I bet you don't know and even don't believe the people in the video were so touching and grateful.
Trust your eyes.
They prayed. 
They shouted. They knelt.
They cried. They worshiped.
They clapped and waved their hands.
They hold each other and raised their hands.
They lost their conscious and laid on the floor and they recovered from the diseases.

THIS TIME LET US FOLLOW THEM
AND TELL THE OTHERS NEXT TIME WE DID THAT!
THANKS GOD!

GO TO EXPERIENCE AND YOU WILL KNOW!

Lastly a small credit for you guys if you found that the song at the last of the video was good, here it is, Deeper from Planetshakers, enjoyyyyy! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to M4J and the event at bukit jalil...
    How about you????
    ^^

    ReplyDelete

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.