Monday, May 14, 2012

The Wedding Dinner

Finally I have time to blog the wedding dinner about two weeks ago. It was on 5th May at Overseas Restaurant which is opposite Hilton Hotel PJ. It was just nice! I like to attend the wedding dinner because I can have a lot of nice food without worrying to pay the money. Nothing much to deal with the wedding dinner, but there is always a problem of punctuality of the busy city people, we used to wait at least one hour plus to get started. And I wonder why didn't they perform the opening ceremony of serving the first dish but it was fine.


There was random chocolates inside.





This thing was the best. What could I remember is the butter and cheese in there which worked best with the crisp layer outside!















My mum and the cousins!

My dad and brother.




And lastly the lovely nephew Yongyong.


HAPPY BELATED WEDDING TO THE COUSIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.