Thursday, May 24, 2012

Her Birthday

Hehehe it is been a week. On last Wednesday, we celebrated Verman's birthday at Wings Musicafe @ Setapak. I spent so long to reach there, I'm really sorry to let the besties waiting me. So next time will you guys think of coming to PJ? Well, I am not so sure why the food there was so expensive! I remember the last time I went was fine and the prices were reasonable! I think I am not going back to the cafe anymore. Between, we had a very awkward moment that day, there were at least 4 people who celebrated their birthday. I am sure the birthday girl was fully embarrassed! You know when the performers or singers sang the birthday song, she would be thinking that it was prepared for her and she also would be thinking that the cake on serving was going to her but ended up NO. Hope she was calm and peace that time! For not being much embarrassed, we had our birthday song and cake for her about 11pm and then we were off to their house.





This was the best shot of the day! Others seem kinda blurrrr.

Okay, do you know what do we had after the dinner? IT WAS TRUE OR DARE TIME! Childhood game ain't bad at all hahaha. We are going to plan for the next time.


Lastly, I am here to wish you for having a wonderful 19 onward, all of your wishes would come true and all the best of best of best, stay pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.