Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hannon's Birthday!

Hi all, haven't seen my selca pic for so long? Hahaha feel like blogging right now because I have a little bit of time, so I think I should be doing this post before other things/stuff/events crashing in. Think of blogging this as also this won't take so long because pictures will do their jobs lol.

It was 16th March, one day before my brother's birthday, so people who can read Chinese should understand what was written on the red eggs. Those eggs were made by me and his girlfriend, Xiao Tong, yeah intentionally to make this as a little surprise but failed because we were all at the same home, he should have known what we were doing there. We put efforts on trying to make the red dye on the eggs looked even but because of eggs are round, and the dye flowed here and there, and at the end we didn't make perfect red eggs.


My lovely parents!







The celebration from the family was just like that lol. I believed he got a second round after that.

Here comes the next day, the actual date celebration which was planned by my sister. She planned to celebrate for him at T.G.I. Friday's @ Sunway because the tgif people will have ways to make fun of the birthday star, so lazy and boring people can actually save for thinking surprises lol. But what I have noticed, it would only be more fun if you have a birthday celebration there with a big bunch of friends, if there is only a few, like 5-6 people in one table, they won't actually entertain much, sorry no offense.

A free meal for kids. After we finished ordering the food, the waiter told us that we have a free kid's meal, we can choose either one from the menu, so ended up we got extra one more meal. Free is free, but tasted really good. 

The birthday brother's lamb chop. Tasted very superb.

Chicken wings and drumsticks. Tasted heavenly delicious.

BBQ Champion Chicken. Tasted...erm not so bad, but it was different from those you have outside, maybe because of the $.

Something went wrong when we were ordering so came out this green rice with sweet and sour chicken. When it was served, we were all like: "Did we order this? Really?" And the taste was so-so.

Prawn pasta. Another extremely good food.

Chicken spaghetti, the chicken was not so good to chew. This was a bit disappointing.
 And yeah I forgot to take the picture of the best New York medium-well steak, that was really really good!



This cake was not bad too.



The couple, Xiao Tong and my brother Hannon.

The small family. The baby girl is called 嘉嘉, GahGah.


Me and the handsome nephew. I have been seeing him growing from a baby until now, a 10 years old boy. The feeling is kinda indescribable.



This was how the table looked like when the meals were finished. So yeah that's all for we had in T.G.I. Friday's.


Again have to wish,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY BROTHER!
Please don't stop taking care of me, thank you for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.