Sunday, March 10, 2013

February Babies' Birthday Post

I used to blog birthday posts last year. So this year I wanna stick to that also. I think it is never too late if I got heart right lol? College work is a bit busy lar so no ways. Now I supposed to be busy with some other stuff but it is so suddenly I feel like blogging about this post right now!

Let me bring you back to 3rd February, it was Nicole and Mei Yeng's birthday eve. We decided to have steamboat that day. We went to Setapak and I forgot the name of the restaurant. That day my brain was quite off so didn't manage or can even say that I didn't remember I have to take photos.


Only these photos I got for the birthday girls, and with their hands covered their faces, big failure.

Okay, let's us go back to another day of celebration, this time was for Claire! It was 22nd February, we decided to make it few days earlier than the actual date (26/02) because some of them were needed to be busy with their exams. We had our dinner at Rendezvous Steak Garden, KL. The food and environment there were not bad, prices of the food are well reasonable.

























So this time I was well prepared, I brought along my dslr also. They were also ready for taking photos, that night we took approximately 1-2 hours for taking photos after dining. The next day we went for breakfast and then karaoke and had a tea break at Chatime before heading home. Could anyone tell how nice was that? I just can't wait for our next gathering!


ONE LAST PRETTY BIG PHOTO OF THE GIRLS! 




OH WAIT, ONE LAST LAST LAST PHOTO IS HERE!
I'm not sure whether I can put it up here because I will be the one who reveal everything......but this is one happy thing right? So here you go!



LOL Sorry, to have an ending for this post, so here is one more last.

I am not going to say anything or send wishes again, because I have been already saying too much, so haha xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.