Monday, July 04, 2011

Do You Know?

I read an information this morning about how to delete a facebook's account on newspaper. I am going to share here because what I know is, many people got some problems on logging in their accounts, or their accounts have been hacked by someone or some of the facebook users wanna delete their accounts due to some personal problems. So, for them who face those problems, commonly they will create new accounts and ignore their old ones. If you are the one who face those problems and own facebook's account more than one or above, and you are so annoying to own those accounts, you can have a decide to delete the accounts and left only one which you update the most or you can end your facebook's life if you want? lolllll

How to delete facebook's account?
1. If you are sure to delete your account, but you would like to keep all the updates as memories, you can download all your info, status updates, photos, videos, links, messages and notes before deleting. Facebook will help you to download all the updates and compress into HTML files, so you can have a look in the coming days. So follow my ways now to download:

Click Account   Account Settings  Download Your Information  ➨ Learn More.


2. Done downloading info, then you can delete your facebook permanently. Or if you don't want to keep your account's updates as memories, you can skip the download-step and straight away delete it. To delete account, just go this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account , then just click Submit. Remember, once you click Submit, you will never be able to log in/ reactive your account again, and all the info, updates, etc will be lost permanently. So download before deleting account is a good idea. Last words, don't regret! lol

Just copy the link and go, it is the easiest way to do because you can't find anything about deleting account in your account settings or anywhere else.


PS: I'm just trying to share some info about deleting a fb acc but I'm not advising you to delete to leave fb, just for those who got problems only, TQ.


Before ending my post, I wanna share some AWESOME cameras with you!!!

Olympus XZ-1, my first love camera.



Then I changed my target to Canon EOS 550D (nicer but pricey) or
 Nikon D3100 (cheaper).


Lastly, I want this, Pentax K-r in white colour, super love! Give me sometimes to achieve my dream. lolll Yeah!! =)


I want happee days!!


2 comments:

  1. Your tips about How to Delete a Facebook Account is very useful. Thanks for your information.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, I am very happy that my informations did helping you! :D

      Delete

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.