Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Noob

Hello, so sad I have let my blog blank for some time, but I really really have no idea to blog. I'm at Selangor now,my sista's home and last Saturday I have visited a flower exhibition at Putrajaya, I have took lotta photos, but unlucky I didn't bring the USB along with me, so no photos can be shared now. Okey, I will find some ways to get my photos then await my new post here!

Recently nothing special with me, but crazy with online games and drama! Well, I'm playing wanmei and ddt, wanna join me? lollll. And the drama I crazy with friends is City Hunter, no loss to watch! TQ my friends who asked me to watch, hahahas.



Sweet smile and teeth! Go watch now!

my life now is, achieving dreams, enjoying life and lastly studying! So bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.