Tuesday, January 03, 2012

03012012

Have to say goodbye to my holidays and go back to college life again. Cruel world. Luckily the timetable treats me good. Hope this semester goes well. I feel that time flies twice faster than 2011. CNY is coming so soon. Looking forward. I still remember I slept at 4am last year this day. Was a nightmare. I wonder why the others feel so good and happy about NS? SO SORRY IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL FOR ME. I don't like to leave my family and friends. It ain't fun because you know we have to give our phone to the administrator of the camp, totally lost contact! Okay no need to recall anymore. #passed. Yeah for now and onward, it gonna be fine and best! Good luck all, I love you mydearfamilyandfriends. 

Ain't No Mountain High Enough-Sister Act 2
Huhhh, I tried to get a better video but I failed. May be this song is too old so the video is not nice to watch, but I love this song. The original version is from Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell.

Well, goodnight. :)

I miss those days with moving internet, oohh smartphone! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.