Monday, January 02, 2012

Gonna catch it!

I used to think about attending concerts. Erm some big concerts, grand one, nice and enjoyable! I was so sad that I missed the K-pop Music Wave 2011 in Malaysia. I always hope to get high with the songs and dances, haha wth.The concert I attended last time was the very first concert in my lifetime, Sammi Cheng Love Mi More 2011 in Genting Highlands. Owww, its good but now what the good news is, there are a lot of concerts in this year. Honestly, I'm not going to miss it again. What's wrong if I'm crazy with it? Do you know who are the stars going to have their concerts in M'sia this year? But I'm sorry so far I just know three, and three of them, I think most people love them?

#1 Avril Lavigne 18-2-2012

 #2 LeeHom 3-3-2012

#3 Amei 5-5-2012

Ohmygod. Clare told me about Avril's but I said I can't join as it is not on my holidays and she just like gave a wth face to me, hahahaha sorry you know me! Well, but there are another two which are right exactly on my holidays! Seriously I don't want to miss it. I don't care if I go alone, I think. Would be okayyy. Have to plan and save the flying money all the ways from now on. Heeeyyy let me know if you want to join me. I think YOU CANT MISS AMEI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.