Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Heading Out


Topman Denim Jacket
Old time random t-shirt from Sungei Wang
Denim shorts from Brands Outlet
Love shoes from Vans

A simple post of heading out to One Utama for lunch with my sisters. So all day free, I mean I didn't need to pay for anything myself. It is so blessed to be the youngest in the family because normally the elder sisters and brothers are willing to spend on you for anything, but should be reasonable lah. Yeah so much of love in my family, thank God. On that day, we went Sushi Zanmai for our lunch. Ommggg this was too good, I must go there if I have dilemma on where to have lunch next time in college days. In fact it is not really expensive, it can be cheap if you share the small dishes.

Temaki is always the best as what I think. Gonna try others next time hehe.



 Fried mushroom. These all small dishes would never disappoint you!

Grilled Beef Donburi, its taste was superb, heavenly delicious.

Tempura Tendon.I am not sure how to categorize it as tendon or donburi or other names else, or may be they are same.

Another donburi, I forgot its name, but it was nice too. Actually I am not sure whether I stated the correct names, sorry If I am wrong. And for others I did not name them because I don't know at all. Sometimes we just know to eat and to eat, name is not a matter.


Then, my eldest sister bought the new ipad for his son, yeah I mean my nephew yongyong. She had a promise at first to get one for him if he can get good result in his exam. That's what a kid takes as a toy nowadays. I don't believe it actually happened in my family.


This is my father's new camera. We bought it at the same day, it is a simple yet functional camera, highly recommended for senior people, I bet they can get use to it in a very short time.


Okay that's it, have a nice sleep and good night!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Chui Teng: Yes delicious! My sister bought for his son de, so good leh the kid nowadays! Hehehe \(^o^)/

      Delete

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.