Monday, August 13, 2012

Vince's Big Day


I think it's not too late to blog about our celebration of Vince's birthday. It was on last Monday (6th of August), we decided to go for a dinner at Uncle Jang in Bandar Puteri Puchong. That was my first time to Puchong. I have never been there before because no one of my family or good friends is living there and it is quite far from my place to Puchong. But I always heard that Puchong is a crowded and 'ong' city. I wish to go there again if I have chances and free time in the coming days.

Okayy back to the topic, the food are very nice especially Dak Galbi. They are popular because of this stir frying dish I think. The environment is simple, for me is too simple if taking it as a Korean restaurant. What are in my mind of a Korean restaurant, they should be like having nice lighting, comfortable seats and tables etc etc, like Daorae. They should aestheticize to make it more classy. Besides, a must to mention about the air conditioning and ventilation system, they should have more ventilators or that kind of tubes to absorb the oily smoke so we won't get smoked. You know when I just stepped in there, I was like omggg whats the hell with this air, it was like you are working as a chef in the kitchen, try to imagine? But no offence and no doubt, Dak Galbi is really really nice and yummy!









From the right was Vince's daddy, his daddy's friends and the left one was Pei Kei.






They looked really alike, and also as like as Kevin Cheng 郑嘉颖.


Oh yeah the front middle one was Pei Kei's mummy.



Big photo. Ahahaha sorry this was my one and only big photo in my camera roll!

Happy Birthday to you, Vince!

Another group photo!


Yeah not a bad day actually, hope we were all enjoyable that night! But one thing, I don't know why are we so easy to get coincidence with those people who are also celebrating their birthday. I mean, wtfff wherever we had our birthday dinner, there must be few bunches of other people were celebrating their birthday too. In fact I'm not to say what but I feel like so embarrassing and awkward if only I am the birthday star lolll. And so yes, can we have a more fancy one next time because I am gonna own a DSLR babies! More fancy so more beautiful photos lah! Hahahaha gonna stay up for the Closing Ceremony of Olympic! People are you same with me? Let's stay tuned for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.