Sunday, August 05, 2012

The Impressive Athlete!







Sayaka Sato Injury

I shared this video from Metacafe. This Japan badminton athlete, Sayaka Sato was really impressive and brave. Her passion and insistence of not giving up was really touching my heart deeply. I knew her from reading the newspaper two days ago. And what I know after watching this is so much that I can't describe by words. For those athletes who didn't even respect Olympic and tried to play cheat was extremely shameful as Olympians. I agreed the decision which Badminton World Federation and the authorities made, I believe they could only learn the lesson with such severe punishment. May be what I have seen was only the surface or there are other things which I do not know but this is only my opinion so no offence! And yeah I found out watching the sport games are interesting, enjoyable and addictive, one more week to go, Olympic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.