Friday, December 03, 2010

Complicated

1st December 2010


-- KO --

Add Maths was over.
So headache-ing when answering the test.
Some questions in the test,
I haven't seen it before -so funny.
But luckily tembak tembak then got the answer.
No more YEAH this time as Physics was waiting for me. Haiz..













There are 7 of add.maths exercise books in Mr.Woh's tuition class. Sooooooooo many exercises...




My elder sister went back from Korea and bought a souvenir for me.
I only giggled when I saw it. Dumbness, haha..
Dangdang...It was a spectacles box.














Erhhh..........



Then, I had my dinner with yongyong. So happy when I was with him those day. But he went back to KL already this afternoon(2nd Dec 2010).  He almost cried yesterday because he was not being to leave here. I was alike with him when I was a child. Never mind, we will meet again next week. Haha


Look at this luggage-shape boxes.
What do you think about the boxes? Are there mystery inside?












I like these boxes because its shape and size as well as giving me a feel of awfulness.
What are inside these boxes?



Dangdang...
Here's the answer.













My sister's lovely photo books.




Round 7

3

2

1


FIGHT!!!




2nd December 2010



-- KO --


Haiz..
Apa lu ni, soalan macam ni pun boleh keluar ah,
Susah sangat murid hari ini..
Physics was really tough.
Nothing to say.
Taking rest and sleeping is the most important to do.












This is my favourite note book because I copied and jotted down the note neatly and tidily.
Love it so much but it becomes valueless now.





National Service
First Batch
http://www.khidmatnegara.gov.my/?page_id=980



Semakan Status Terpilih Dan Semakan Penempatan Bagi Siri 8/2011

NAMA:WONG HONG SENG
NO. KAD PENGENALAN:930411065687
KUMPULAN:1
PUSAT BERKUMPUL:DATARAN RAUB
NEGERI PUSAT BERKUMPUL:PAHANG
NAMA KEM:KEM PLKN INDRA PAHLAWAN, MARAN, PAHANG
ALAMAT KEM:KAMPUNG SRI TAMAN
JENGKA 6, MUKIM CHENOR
POSKOD KEM:26410
BANDAR KEM:MARAN
NEGERI KEM:PAHANG
TARIKH LAPOR:03-JAN-2011
MASA LAPOR:9:30 PAGI
NPP:Muatturun Notis Pemberitahuan Pelatih (NPP)
CATATAN:





- Recess -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.