Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nokia N76 to BlackBerry

Hopefully can get one in the next year. My phone-Nokia N76 is getting worse from now on and sometimes it will abruptly JAM. Messaging becomes a slow and hard job in my phone. When I clicked REPLY, then it will take a few seconds to continue. SO BAD. Really hope to get a smartphone BlackBerry but it is not easy for me.




Actually I love it very much. Very nice-looked. There's a mirror and easy for me to have a look of my face when I'm outside.

You look! Very thin, right? So nice.


But now, my N76 is not nice like this anymore. 
The red colour almost turn into black colour.
Haha, as the red paint layer has worn-out and the most important is the cover(the screen part of the phone).
The cover can rotate almost 270 degree. Can you imagine? 
From the keypad until the half of the back of the phone.
It means BROKEN. Haha
Now, I'm looking forward on this.







BlackBerry Curve 8520
Hope I can afford the expense to own this phone.
The function? So many. 
Very attractive especially the BBM- BlackBerry Messenger.
Wohoo, CAN'T wait to get one.






Stay in Touch 

• Phone • SMS & MMS • Enhanced Web Mail • Instant Messaging • Social Networking 
• View Attachments • Edit Microsoft Files • Trackpad

Entertainment On-The-Go
• Media Player • 2.0-MP Camera • Video Recording • Dedicated Media Keys
• BlackBerry Media Sync • Mobile Streaming

Organise Your Life
• Integrated Contact List, Calendar, Memo Pad and Task List

Instant Information
• HTML Browsing • Wi-Fi® Support • Bluetooth®-Enabled










And lastly
Happy New Year 2011 !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.