Monday, May 23, 2011

23052011

4x4 Restaurant

Had an outing just now with Clare to have tea with Stephanie, Christine, Elwin, Steve and Chloe. Quite boring at home so decided to go. At 4x4 Restaurant. I ordered Xing Zhou Mi and carrot milk. I took my dinner at 6pm and I wondered that I may be hungry later so I ordered something to eat. It was a wrong decision. Bad food. Oily at all and didn't provide any chili sauce and sambal. Besides, bad service. They are always lazy to serve their customers. For them, the customers are not always right whereas they are. Well, fyi that cafe is becoming worse and worse.


 Clare's order. Looked not nice but tasted okay. Luckily okay.

You should know that the customers are always right.



Nice song again. Listen to it. Haha



A short update. I have to work tomorrow. So Good Night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.