Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

My lovely mother

Today is Mother's Day, a super very important day for all the mothers and also for the children to give thanks to their mum. My mother, she seemed like very happy because I saw her smile when I just opened my eyes this morning(I know that she's really happy today,hahaha).This morning I went to work to help my father. Then came home at between 12pm and celebrated with my mum. I just bought her a slice of cake yesterday as she gets sore throat but now in recovery ady. I put the gift in her room when she was not there for giving her a surprise. In my expectation, she was surprised when she saw the gift and of course a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you! 

The card to my mum from sisters,brother and me

 The radio and the CDs

a slice of Tiramisu cake

 Carnation, looked nice

Philips multi-function Music Cube with USB,FM, and CDs player


CDs

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY MUM!!!

There are oso basketball games to9. Idk whether my bro will take my mum to go dinner or not,so only choose 1 from 2, but definitely will go to dinner if my bro do. Lastly and again, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers! Stay healthy, happy and pretty forever!


Damn HOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.