Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fell Sick

A simple and short update. I intend blogging these few days as there are just some posts from me every month. No event to blog about. So? Back to the topic,I fell sick last 2 days. Fever, sore throat, no appetite and super headache. Headache could almost kill me. I can't live without medicine when I was sick. Really CAN'T. Yesterday I got headache from afternoon until night even I wanna sleep because I dun wan to consume any medicine. But lastly I did. So pity my head,it gonna boom. I dun care what're the effects of taking too many medicines. I just wanna to be more comfortable at that moment. But now everything is gone,I'm fine. =)


 These were given by doctor in February. I remember I was sick when I came back for CNY holidays from PLKN. Damn it. Sick in holidays!!! =(

 These were in April. I forgot what I was sick for. If nothing wrong, mayb about case of vomit.


Do you know what is this?This is good for treating sore throat. Tonic plus creamer. Tasted not bad but not tasty.



I think this song not bad but no comment for this mv so far. Haha, 2AM's I Did Wrong.
They are in Malaysia right now for DIGI Live K-Pop 2AM Contest!!




Mi Sedap from my mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.