Sunday, May 29, 2011

Please Be AWAKE!!!


Am I dreaming recently? Or Im not awake from sleeping? I think only about money money money these few days. Gt to buy this or that. I helped my father for 5 days ady and I felt super boring to do that. But I did just for earning some pocket money. I will continue to help him at the coming days.Why? As I AM POOR NOW if I say that I wan to buy this or that. I gt a list for myself as my recent status or can say a schedule or a note to remind me what I wan to do. MANY that I wan to achieve in these few months. I will almost be mad and crazy if I still keep thinking too muchhhh! So just relax my mind. Nw Im clear that what I wan to do ady. So I, please keep FRESH all the time. If u gt to notice or follow my twitter or weibo, you'll knw what imma thinking all around these days. Hahahas, so gonna sleep later and it's late night ady. Work will be continued 2moro! And I will head to KL 2moro for a week. So see you, babe friends. Good luck to you and me. Have fun in your holidays. =)



Im awake, step by step to achieve. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.