Monday, June 06, 2011

Bank?? Account?? Money??

Where is my money? Or my acc? Or which bank is saving my money nw? * wtx!!! * Nw I'm nt talking about the lost acc book ady, is about my money!! Fyi, I thought that my acc book was lost before, but actually no. As I knew, my money was saving at Hong Leong Bank since I was a child, but then my dad has transferred my money to Public Bank. Just nw when I was at Public and asked about my acc, the guy told me that my acc is not there, only got a joint acc of my dad, my bro and me, three-name-acc. Argh!!!!! Annoying. So where is mine NOW? 

Money, are you in Hong Leong??


Or in Public??



Now I still dun knw which bank is saving my money. But I called Hong Leong just nw, a guy told me that there still got my acc. Harrr?? $[@.@]$???


This is my previous acc book in Hong Leong Bank. You see, one of the edge of this book has been cut, it means   * account closed*.



 So when did my money go back to Hong Leong? Wanna check again 2moro. See you.


Hehe, I will go KL again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.