Wednesday, June 15, 2011

First step Completed.

I received a letter of admission from IACT College this morning to inform me bout the orientation day and other do re mi fa so......" IACT College is pleased to admit you into the Diploma..." the letter said. So fyi, I have registered for diploma course in iact last Wed. A week ago. All the registration have almost been done that day. I just have to bank in the left payment about course fee and accommodation to complete the registration.

Receipt of my payment. Still left 3/4 haven't pay yet. I remember that the miss involved in registration was shocked when I told her I paid in cash. She wondered how can I bring a large amount of cash. Actually I was not going to make full payment, just wanna pay a little 1st.


Filled up this form and submitted it, then done. I filled up the form of accommodation also. No places to stay temporarily, only got this choice now. Ermmmm, actually I thought about my sis' house but super very far from PJ, must cause inconvenience, so OUT.


Now wanna apply this ptptn loan. MUST get it!!! *HOPE*


The letter I received this morning. You can try to read, lol.


And do you read the note I highlighted? I'm happy that I don't need to take English test on orientation day. Huuurrayyyyyyy!! 




That's all for my registration, how about you friends?? Good luck to you and me. =)




No work no money, camera's dream breaks. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.