Saturday, June 04, 2011

Kung Fu Panda II

No idea for the title of this post. Went to movie, Kung Fu Panda II around 1230pm on Tuesday. 


On the way to fruit shop in that morning.

Before that, I had been my family's fruit shop. My eldest sista fetched us there. We slept at her home after dinner with my younger sis at Wong Kok that last night. Her daughter is very cute!! Mom and I were waiting for my aunties at fruit shop to bring us for breakfast. My aunties took us to breakfast at a random restaurant. There are mainly serving dim sum. No mee and rice but nice and could satisfy our appetites. And of course they would pay for us, go out with them, we are always free to get food and things. We headed to Tropicana City Mall then. Quite few shops there but new.

Some of the shops sell beautiful, nice and interesting things.


This decoration is quite nice and beautiful. What shop do you think is this? Actually is a book shop. This decoration is out there. But the shop closed that time so I can't visit it.


T-shirt gifted by auntie.


Random picture which I had taken on the way back to fruit shop. I wan swimming pool!!!


After reaching fruit shop, my eldest sis took my mom,yong yong and I to One U for movie. We went there at 1230pm but the movie started at 230pm. Definitely shopping and eating 1st!!!

Random picture again of my sista's sunglasses, Emporio Armani, a pricey branded sunglasses =( Can I hv one?


Crowded at Baskin Robbins. I wondered why there is so crowded, mayb gt discount that time?


Nephew Yongyong


Kung Fu Panda II


Do u notice there is a mark of GSC? Only this bottle with that mark is allowed to take into the cinema hall, included other marked food and drinks. So next time after buying this mineral water, DUN throw this.


After finishing movie, we wandered around there and went to Rainforest also, a park at One U.

Random picture of super cute and nice doggy dolls or puppies, Idk how to mention and name this toy in eng but I call it as *gong zai* . I took this pix at Lovely Lace. Suddenly I was asked not to take photo at these cuties by a salesgirl, okay fine, that is ,only one pic. But her action totally spoiled my mood. =(


This kid want to have a look here, Rainforest. I asked him to stand nearer to the big big aquarium but he was scared to be, just take like this.


Aren't there alot nonsense-photos? Yes!!! I just simply took and took, forgive me and I only wanna share wv you all!!! Haha, that is for my post today. Stay tuned!!!


Is my font size small?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.