Monday, June 20, 2011

Today is?

Actually wanna post this earlier, but can't finish this on time. 
Sunday  19 June 2011

Hello,a short update's here today!! What today is? Can't be neglected, today is Father's Day, wishing all the fathers happee. So what do u gift to your papa today? I just simply prepared a cake and a diy card because I have no idea to deal with it and no much money, no time, no transport to prepare. So I just exerted my interest of design to make a diy card. Is this card successful?
Front

Content

Back
This is my diy card, very nice huh, right?? lolllll. Is there any problems that I don't want to show you the content of this card? And do you wanna know? Haha, actually * nothing special*, so forget about it. =)


Orange Cake. For my father who is 60-yr-old ++, I think this type of cake is more suitable if compared with tiramisu, blueberry, cheese cake and others? Maybe, but too much cream on this cake, not suitable also, high cholesterol and tons of sugar inside.  


Do you still remember that my last little post of KL? I decided to cancel it and add to this post. Actually I have no photos for that post so no need to make a new post. lollll. Recently I'm quite happy to get some new stuffs. Some t-shirts, short pant, birkenstock, beg, bb cases and wallet. Actually I'm trying to upgrade myself, in whatever aspect, I hope I can have a change, but money flies much, so sad but trying to earn much is okay. Let us to get change in our 18 yrs old lives!!! Cheers to continue. =)


 I hate ULCERATION!!! 
Doctor? Outing? Dye hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.