Sunday, June 05, 2011

Luxury??

We always wish to be rich because we are attracted by alot luxuries. As we grow up, we need much money to upgrade ourselves, because we wanna have a good image. We always crave for many luxuries as they can satisfy us well and well. For example, we wish to have camera, branded costumes, smartphone, car, etc. No doubt, I'm one of them who love luxuries, hahaha, its reality!!! But, no kidding, I can't afford the luxuries now, no work no money, so many many I wanna to own. Do you? I really CAN'T afford!!! How? I wan get them!!! Only two ways for me: *1. Work and work and work for these 2 months be4 study, earn as much as I can ; 2. Study hard and smart to get a good job few years later.*

Har Mee+Mihun as my breakfast on Thursday.



Headed to Pavilion, eldest sis fetched us to go, yongyong, mom and me. Shopping day. That's why I talked about luxuries, all merchandises in Pavilion is LUXURIES. Btw, we gotto visit Fahrenheit 88 too, still left Lot 10. We wandered and wandered, looking some nice stuffs or food. 

Then we gotto here, sticky shop in Pavilion. Do you know what were they doing? They were making sticky, the super nice sweets. I just knew the process of making sticky is different from others, but I never expect it is the way to make it. Actually making sticky is easier than other sweets, no factory is needed. Hahaha, they just need some sifu is okay. Then packaging also can be done in the shop, from making to packaging and selling to the customers, all can be done in a shop, awesome sweets ever.


Sweeties again. Here, you can have a sweet-testing-session whole around the shop. Just test whatever you wan. Hahaha, must be a fun!!!


Lunch at Grandmama's. 





Mine, best spaghetti carbonara ever. Nice!!!


Sis' spaghetti bolognese.


Orange + Mango + Lime, sour sour sour x100.


Watched show with yongyong. A show bout the movie, Green Lantern, I think will be on cinema soon.

This one?? I'm really nt sure, but that day I saw this guy de poster there.


2nd Topman stuff. When will be the 3rd? Hope 2moro and then evday will be. Hahaha


Haha, I'm a member nw, wv this card, we can get 10% discount on all the things at Topshop, Topman, Miss Selfridge and lastly Dorothy Perkins. And have a 20% discount voucher on April, because its my birthday month, a birthday special of a member. =)


Back to fruit shop around 430pm. Then follow my younger sis to go home at 500pm. At night, after home-dinner, had a DIY mask, sis did for me. 
Mixed all the things together and became...

Dangdang!!! Nice feeling to put this on face although looked weird.


That's all for Thursday and no more post for Friday and Saturday. Ntg special so no need to make a post. Fri, just stay at home frm morning until 900pm, went One U for pirates. Actually can't be said very nice but Captain Jack Sparrow(Johnny Depp) is always very funny. Then, had breakfast at Wei Sek Gai, SS2 on Saturday morning, it means yesterday. Went hometown at 300pm and reached about 440pm. My KL-one-week-life has finished, so continue to have FUN here. =)



I  found this birkenstock quite nice than other brands, this is Larrie. Wanna get one soon, wait for me!!!


Wanna go bank 2moro,  who can be my driver?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.