Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Getting fat?

Since Form 4, I always worry about my face problem, hair problem, height problem, but now also my weight problem. Am I really getting fat? Or do I fa fuk? Fyi,my height is always a big problem to me. Sometimes, I think that I'll be taller if I eat much, but NO. For me, the food and vitamins can't increase my height but they work on increasing my weight. How come? Now the truth tells me they are doing this, making me fat. I dun wan, please dun
treat me like this.


OMG! I dun wanna be a short yet fat man, it kills me!! It is a super double trible big large problem to me now, I dun wan to be old this time, I still young. Annoying, but I will be fine then, dun worry. lolllll


I will solve all the problems, so smile. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.