Tuesday, June 07, 2011

DiGi WWWOW Awards

Do you know about DiGi WWWOW Awards? I got to know this event on TV and also internet before. As recently I'm active on blogging, and I'm also a DiGi user, so I'm going to try to promote my blog so I took part in a competition, Blogger of the Year, organised by DiGi. I'm not wanna to be the winner, I know surely that I can't win, you think that I'm famous? lol, of course I'm not famous at all!!! Haha, I'm just wan to attract more visitors and followers. So if I can win, it is a miracle giving by God. Hahahaha.

This is the event.


Or if you want to support me and vote for me, click LIKE ME , you can see the page below.

Have you notice ''Step 1'' and ''Step 2''  in the page above?
Step 1 : Enter the correct letter in the blank space.
Step 2 : Click the green right symbol to vote. 

Or you can just click the link at my sideboard, below the Churp Churp.


That's to vote for me, easy rite? Haha, so gogogogo!!!


Btw, if u are interested to take part in this competition too, check out http://www.wwwow.my !!! 
No any qualifications required, although you're not a DiGi user, just go and sign up.



Just have fun, don't miss this chance to attract more followers and visitors.
See you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tick tick tick, since April 2011.

Total Pageviews

Hanson Dido MY COPYRIGHT

Appreciating ALL that appear in our lives.